If Enigma Recovery is showing this error, either in the free version or in our full versions, please firstly try the following steps:
- Download and install (or reinstall) the latest version of iTunes
- Make sure your iPhone, iPad or iPod is fully charged
- Disconnect all other USB devices and try to connect using a different USB port
- If you are using iOS 7.1 or later on your device, please ensure that you have verified ‘Trust’ for your computer from your device.
- If you have a different USB cable available to connect your device to your Mac or PC, please try this.
- Make sure you’ve instructed Enigma Recovery to connect with your device. This is done when the software first launches. In the ‘Connect your storage unit’ section, hover over the device you’d like to synchronise with and select ‘Connect’.
These simple steps will hopefully help you to connect your device to Enigma Recovery. If you are still struggling to connect you can also try:
- Turn your Apple device fully off and then back on again.
- Restart your computer and reconnect your Apple Device to your computer
If you are still struggling to run Enigma Recovery you can contact our support team on [email protected] who will help you troubleshoot and connect your device. We’re here for you 24/7 so you never have to worry about lost or deleted data again.