We’re sorry to see you go!
The uninstall process for the Enigma Recovery software is relatively straightforward, depending on whether you’re using a Mac or Windows PC.
If you’ve installed the software on a Windows PC, follow this simple process:
- Press the Start button and select Control Panel. Click Programs and then Programs and Features.
- A full list of Programs and Features on your PC will be displayed. Find the Enigma Recovery software, and then click Uninstall.
- The software will then be uninstalled from your computer
If you’re a Mac user, follow this quick and easy process:
- Open your Applications folder and find the Enigma Recovery software
- Delete the Enigma Recovery by moving it your Trash
- Open your Trash and empty it (making sure that you don’t need any other files in the Trash!)
If you’re uninstalling due to technical difficulty with our software, why not look at our ‘How To’ guides for data recovery here. You can also contact our support team at [email protected] who can help you get started. We’re here for you 24/7 so you never have to worry about lost or deleted data again.